Strain Gauge ASG Quickshifter
Please NOTE. Some of these products are "bolt-ons" to the products you already have> in order to fulfill your order correctly please can you tell us what set-up you have
i.e Power Commander 5, GSXR1000 K9 etc etc.
Up shift and downshift analogue signal, for advanced ECU’s that can blip the throttle at downshifts,
such as Marelli, Motec, MotoGP and WSBK ECUs.
Can be ordered with HRC connector for Plug and Play use with HRC ECU and wiring harness
- Strain Gauge/Load Cell sensor Straight from MotoGP and WSB
- Senses both Push and Pull linkages
- Automatic set up, logic firmware asks the rider to perform an up shift after installation and the sensor will automtically learn and remember push or pull
- Only 14mm diameter
- Fully computerized, 25mhz processor
- Automatic compensation for temperature, creep and vibration
- Preload set up on digital miniature panel 1m from the Switch, adjustable 1-30.
- Absolutely water proof with sealed connectors
- No movable parts
- Super Durable, stainless steel and aircraft aluminum
- Prototype tested continuously for 7 days, 603 000 upshifts with 45kg force. Equivalent of 12 years racing use.