Being an independent shop allows us to offer a full range of products with no bias towards a particular product. If you are unsure on what product to go for you can always contact us on 01777817095 for advice.
Translogic Systems Ltd has developed the most advanced Quickshifter systems available. Although the QSX Quickshifter systems do not feature Translogic's Intellishift they do feature a dual channel interrupt system to allow for fine manual adjustment of interrupt durations of ignition coils or fuel injectors. Without this dual channel feature the quickshift will not be good enough at mid to lower RPMs resulting in very snatchy gear shifts as with other single channel systems unless you are higher up in the engines rev range. The QSX Quickshifter systems work straight out of the box but you can still set-up the QSX Quickshifter ECU to suit your particular riding style whether it's softer, slower Quickshifting for lower RPM shifting or faster and crisper Quickshifting for high RPM track use, that's the Translogic difference!
- Translogic Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic's product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic quick shifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there's no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 6 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic QSX Quickshifter ECU is the smallest dual-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- QSX Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel Quickshifter sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The QSX Quickshifter ECUs feature easily adjustable parameters where the user can simply and quickly dial in sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times on two seperate channels providing total control.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn't good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique 'soft feel' during operation due to it's cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior 'feel' when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house 'state-of-the-art' strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you'll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it's settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter DCS dual channel sensors have been tested to over 1,000,000 operations are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there's no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics. Translogic quickshifter sensors are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- Translogic's new QSX Quickshifter systems offers amazing value for money with superior performance over the competition, why pay more for less?
- Translogic QSX Quickshifter systems feature a 1 year warranty.
- The Translogic DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology).
This new state-of-the-art Throttle Blipper system or Down Shifter is designed to compliment Translogic's Intellishift DCS, QSX Quckshifter systems and Powershift systems. The Blip Assist ECU interfaces with the engines throttle body connectors via the plug&play connectors. During down shifts either Translogic's DCS sensor or Powershifter ECU sends a signal to the Blip Assist ECU which then performs a controlled throttle blip depending on riding conditions at the time of the down shift.
The exciting NEW pit lane warm up feature incorporated into these state-of-the-art throttle blipper systems is activated by an anodised billet aluminium handle bar mounted bracket encapsulating a single sealed tactile button featuring gold plated contacts for precise operation.
Fully adjustable and adaptive. The strength/duration of the throttle blip can be adjusted using Translogic's Pro-Tuner-Mode (No PC is necessary). The sensor trigger force can be adjusted too as well as the intensity of the blip itself in 5 different RPM bands. There are default settings within the Blip Assist ECU thanks to the hundreds of hours of real world testing carried out by Translogic Systems and it's professional partners giving you a great head start when first experiencing this new technology.